Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TOTD, Nov.21

Enjoy Yourself and Others

Learn to enjoy people. Enjoy your spouse, your family, and your friends. Learn to enjoy your own unique personality and individuality.

... charge them not to be proud and arrogant and contemptuous of others, nor to set their hopes on uncertain riches, but on God, Who richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for [our] enjoyment.
--- 1 Timothy 6:17


My own reflection on this Thought:
* While I'm reading this thought, I remembered my neighbour once told me to enjoy the time with my baby. Well, it was quite hard. I mean, babies are lovely, but to enjoy it in all the pain that I felt after the delivery? Not an easy thing. But then, I slowly realize what she meant. Babies grow fast. And if I don't enjoy this time with my baby, this time alone will fly away and will never come back.
Of course we have problems adjusting with our spouse and family. Not to mention our friends. But as today's message: enjoy it. Let's try together to enjoy it. In all good times and bad times. (-fon-)

No comments: