Thursday, November 1, 2007

TOTD, Nov.02-04

What Would Jesus Say?

Say about your situation what you believe Jesus would say, and you will open the door for the miracle-working power of God. You can find out what His Son Jesus says by reading the Word.

From the fruit of his words a man shall be satisfied with good, and the work of man's hands shall come back to him [as a harvest].
--- Proverbs 12:14


My own reflection on this Thought:
* What would Jesus say and what would Jesus do? Those two questions should always on our mind as a Christian. I'm sure, when we're led by those 2 questions, we'll act differently and of course we'll share more love to this world. (-fon-)


An Attitude of Gratitude

An attitude of gratitude gives thanks to God not only for what He does, but also simply for Who He is.

O give thanks to the God of heaven, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!
--- Psalm 136:26


My own reflection on this Thought:
* When this world of us is full of problems, can we still give thanks to the Lord with our grateful hearts?It's easy to praise Him when everything runs smoothly, but to praise Him and give Him thanks in times of trouble needs the maturity of faith. Can we do that? (-fon-)


Keep Moving Forward!

If you don't press on, you will always be trapped in your past mistakes. If you want to make progress, you'll move forward a lot faster if you don't waste time worrying about all the things you didn't do right.

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to see what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal...
--- Philippians 3:13,14


My own reflection on this Thought:
* We all make mistakes. But if those mistakes trap us and make us can go nowhere, I think it's about time to let them go...
I know it's not easy, especially for the wrong things that we've done in our past. We tend to regret it and feel guilty about it.
But hey, we got our God, who could be our solid rock if we want Him to lead our life! As solid as He could be, He could lead us to wonderful things in His Plan. We only need to trust Him and move forward with Him. (-fon-)

No comments: