Sunday, August 21, 2011

TOTD, August 21-22: God’s Unfailing Love

God Pours His Love To Us

Each day in our life is filled with God’s love. Sometimes we’re just too busy to see. Or maybe we expect miracles and amazing things in our life then we thought we can see God’s love there.

Actually, there are many miracles through simplicity in our life. Maybe it’s just as simple as a baby’s smile, a warm sunny morning, a blue sky, a rainbow after the rain… Even the nature can sing harmoniously about God’s love. He really loves us, He pours His love to us. And He Himself is love. (-fon-)

But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me,
and through each night I sing his songs,
praying to God who gives me life.

--- Psalm 42:8

God Gave Us Unfailing Love

God has been so kind. He gave us life and showed us His unfailing love. Our life is being well taken care of. Even sometimes things are not going our ways, but actually it’s His way to safe us. Maybe we just haven’t understood His plans in our life yet. But, He knows the best for each of us. He’s God. (-fon-)

You gave me life and showed me your unfailing love.
My life was preserved by your care.

--- Job 10:12

No comments: