Sunday, July 17, 2011

TOTD, July 16-18: Exalt

The Lord-The Rock-Be Exalted

Stand strong in the Lord. He’s the Rock of our salvation. Let Him be exalted now and forever. (-fon-)

“The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock!
May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!

--- 2 Samuel 22: 47

I Will Exalt the Lord

Let my life be a life to praise Him. Because He’s my strength and my song-like the verse from Exodus today. All my life, I will exalt Him. (-fon-)

The Lord is my strength and my song;
he has given me victory.
This is my God, and I will praise him—
my father’s God, and I will exalt him!

--- Exodus 15:2

The Humble will be Exalted

Stay humble. And realize that we’re nothing without God.

All that we are, all that we have…

Everything comes from Him.

And if we can do great things, be thankful because we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Let’s stay humble. For those we humble themselves will be exalted. (-fon-)

But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

--- Matthew 23:12

No comments: