Thursday, March 17, 2011

TOTD, March 18 - Pray

Pray

When we saw how tremendously the Japan’s tsunami and earthquake have caused such a sudden change in this advanced country, we’ll weep. We’ll cry with all the victims who lost their family, friends, and assets during this hard period of time.

There’s no one to turn to, except God. It’s really a time to pray, for we believe that He’s the one and only friend who is able to comfort us during the hardest part of our life. I do believe that God will hear our cry for help. Only in Him we put our trust that He’ll listen to all our prayers and will answer according to His will. Like Justin Bieber’s song with the title Pray: let’s close our eyes and pray, hoping that we can see a better day. Amen. (-fon-)

Hear my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.

--- Psalm 5:2

No comments: