Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TOTD, November 10 – Straining Toward What is Ahead

Straining Toward What is Ahead

The past was over. The failure-the sadness-the anger: it was there but it’s over. Sometimes people tend to think too much of it, lock it inside of them heart, trapped without knowing how to move on. In God, we believe that there’s nothing that’s too hard to do. Bring all the bad things to God and believe that He will heal us, as long as we cooperate with Him and want to let it go.

Then, it’s our duty to look forward. Living our present life joyfully and straining toward what is ahead. Believe that God will lead us to win the prize of life in Him. (-fon-)

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

--- Philippians 3:13-14

No comments: