Sunday, September 26, 2010

TOTD, Sept 25-27

Hope for the Future

Sometimes, we’re afraid of our future. We’re scared that things might go wrong or don’t go according to our plans. Sometimes, with so many failures that we’ve already experienced, we then have a doubt about future. What if next time we fail again? But, we need to remember that there’s hope in our future. Put our hope and trust in the Lord, so He will show us His wonderful plans for us. (-fon-)

So there is hope for your future,"
declares the LORD.
"Your children will return to their own land.

--- Jeremiah 31:17

Strength and Power from Him

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

--- Isaiah 40:29

When you feel weak and weary, remember that God will give us enough strength and power to carry on in this life. (-fon-)

Lord is My Helper

Even though we’ve been through the worst time of our life, even though our present situation seemed impossible, we believe that the Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. (-fon-)

So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"

--- Hebrews 13:6

No comments: