Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TOTD, August 26

Never Will I Leave You

The bible reminds us to keep our life free from the love of money, but of course, we need to fight for our living. Because even though money is not the most important thing, but with money we can do a lot of things as well, such as helping others in need.

The love of money that leads to the selfishness, or make us forget about the eagerness to share to others, those are the things that we should avoid.

The Lord will never leave us. He will keep us sufficient. He will never leave you alone. (-fon-)

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."

So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"

---- Hebrews 13: 5-6

No comments: