Sunday, December 9, 2007

TOTD, Dec. 10

Make Life Easy

If you try to live in the past, life will be hard. God did not call Himself, " the great I was."

If you try to live in the future or try to figure out what will happen tomorrow, life will be hard. God did not call Himself, "the great I Will Be."

If you will live one day at a time, this day, the day you are in now, life will be a lot easier.

God did say, " I AM."

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
--- Exodus 3:14


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Lots of people often trapped in the past and they're also afraid of the future. That's common for most of us. But as Christ's disciples, we need to make a difference. Live one day at a time, live in the present. Don't worry about the future and let go of the past. It's not easy, but if we can make it, we would enter a higher level of awareness in Him. (-fon-)

No comments: